Welcome to my Personal Website !
My name is Jakub Bielaszka, I’m a Storage/DevOps Engineer, Entrepreneur and Consultant with over 20 years (yes, I started early😉) of professional experience. Also, I’m a happy husband and father.
At the moment, my areas of expertise are:
- Netapp clusters and software
- Windows infrastructure
- Automation (WFA, Ansible, Tower/AWX)
- Scripting (PowerShell, Bash, SQL)
- Linux (❤Debian, Redhat)
- Amazon AWS, Google Cloud
- Containers (Docker, Vagrant)
I have experience in:
- IBM, EMC Storage
- Brocade/Broadcom SAN switches,
- Web development (jQuery, Zend, PHP, Bootstrap, WordPress)
- App development (JAVA, C++)
- Backup software
- IT Security
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
I hold Master of Science in IT, Bachelor of Science in Economy and NCIE, VCP, BCFP certificates.
I’m interested in Investing, Economy, Geopolitics, Health, Productivity (❤Nozbe), RVs, Prepping, Minimalism. In my leisure time I like to travel, play sports (mostly Biking, Gym), read/listen to good books and podcasts, work on my hobby projects and support valuable initiatives.
Trainings and conferences (2020-Onwards):
- February 2020: Netapp INSIGHT London
- September 2020: ONTAP Compliance Solutions Administration (NA-OCSA)
- October 2020: ONTAP Performance Analysis (PERFCDOT)
- October 2020: Netapp INSIGHT 2020
- November 2020: Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1 (IOD)
- November 2020: Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 2 (IOD)
- November 2020: Ansible Essentials: Simplicity in Automation Technical Overview
- December 2020: Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 3 (IOD)
- May 2021: Business process modeling: BPMN 2.0 from scratch
- Sep 2021: DevOPS Foundations
- Sep 2021: AnsibleFest 2021
- Oct 2021: Netapp Insight 2021